Newgate Security’s LTE/WiFi enabled vehicle accident camera is the world’s most advanced incident camera with powerful LTE (or Wi-Fi) video transmission with tracking and telematics data. Developed to provide evidence of events leading up to and during a road traffic accident, our dashboard accident camera solution provides instant notifications & videos of incidents in less than one minute!
The camera system features a 1080p wide angle HD camera, 3-Axis G-Sensor, microphone, two SD card slots, integrated GPS receiver, permanent power cable with optional vehicle input sensors and a tamper-resistant design. An optional 2nd camera (‘plug & play’) can be connected to the main unit for recording the driver, rear of the vehicle, side view or blindspots.
Benefits of Dash Cameras:
- Receive instant video evidence in the event of an accident
- Monitor and control poor driver behavior
- Protect against fraudulent claims and accusations
- Improve slow or unreasonable claims processes
- Lower your insurance premiums
- HD 170° wide angle lens on primary camera
- Optional 2nd camera can be connected for in-cab recording
- Several 2nd camera options for weatherproof, infrared, dome and side view applications
- Dual record mode (Continuous + Event)
- Optional audio recording
- Tamper-resistant design with key to access SD card data
- Adjustable resolution & frame rate
- Built-in G-Shock sensor (adjustable sensitivity)
- Automated LTE transmission with optional active cellular plan
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 and LTE
Newgate Security offers GPS Fleet Tracking and Remote Asset Monitoring solutions that are easy to use, reliable and guaranteed to deliver measurable results quickly. With Newgate Security you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you have the tools to effectively manage and monitor your fleet vehicles and assets in real time.
As Published in newgatesecurity : Link