Technology within the healthcare industry is rapidly changing the way caregivers and patients interact. IoT for healthcare is also steadily removing the obstacles that are present in personalized home healthcare. The U.S. digital health market is expected to grow 26% annually until 2024. At Choice Business Connections, we provide top-notch wirelessly connectivity services for a wide variety of solution providers in the healthcare industry. Our services make it easy for medical practices to facilitate payments, schedule medical appointments, monitor patients and more.
IoT for Healthcare
Hospitals and other types of healthcare facilities need to stay up and running 24/7/365. It is essential that healthcare providers consider wireless fail over services to achieve constant up time. Today, healthcare providers need to have the means to share real-time information pertaining to medicines, patient location, condition and more. Such data need to be sent and received instantly to provide the best patient care. Innovations in connected health help patients lead a healthier and longer life, and help streamline healthcare operations. Fortunately, all these can be achieved with integrated IoT and M2M cellular connectivity services.
Five ways low-latency connectivity improves health care:
1) PATIENT ACCESS
2) COLLABORATION BETWEEN TREATMENT TEAM MEMBERS
3) BETTER EMERGENCY CARE
4) REAL-TIME MONITORING
5) SECURE DATA TRANSMISSION
IoT for Healthcare : Patient monitoring and fitness devices are becoming necessary and popular inside healthcare facilities and for remote home healthcare. They require secure and low-cost wireless connectivity to access patient data. Downtime for a hospital can result in a significant loss in revenue, which is why healthcare facilities use wireless modems that offer automatic fail over when internet connectivity is lost. Mobile caretakers need tablets and routers that are small enough to fit in a backpack. These offer a secure and reliable wireless 4G LTE connection for accessing training materials, emails, and patient’s medical history. Patient monitoring devices require wireless connectivity to transmit data to a hub for instant monitoring by health care providers.
Data security and HIPAA compliance are other important areas to address. Healthcare providers can maintain reliable data by implementing the right IoT wireless solutions. At Choice Business Connections, we provide custom IoT plans & unlimited tablet plans for telehealth companies,visiting caregivers and hospital staff.
Our Areas of Expertise
We provide wireless connectivity and management services for the healthcare industry through the most reliable cloud-based platform. Below is a quick look at our services:
- Narrow-Band IoT (NB-IoT)
- IoT & M2M
- Mobile Internet & Data
- Voice Services
- International Calling & Data Plans
- Enterprise Mobility
- PTCRB Certification
- Static IP
Benefits of Wireless Connectivity Solutions for the Healthcare Industry
Below is a list of some of the benefits that our wireless connectivity services can unlock for the healthcare industry:
- Increase security for mobile workers: Healthcare workers will be able to keep their care team devices secure at all times. Our business continuity, mobile security, secure messaging features are designed to keep critical communications running smoothly and securely.
- Improve business agility: Choice Business Connections’ wireless services offer scalable and reliable connectivity that supports both remote and on-site communication. By simplifying networking solutions, healthcare companies can improve application performance, service delivery, as well as boost connectivity speed.
- Easy to deploy: 4G LTE routers are built to go wherever patients need care, and high-speed wireless connectivity mean healthcare providers can bring advanced care to patients anywhere and everywhere.
- Keeping personnel connected: Emergency medical personnel can access patient medical history from the road or live video stream, so when they arrive physicians can take over without a gap in information.
- Improve overall care coordination: With our solutions, healthcare providers and their main offices can share operational and clinical data in real-time. They can form a more detailed and complete picture of the patient. This means that high quality medical care can be delivered from on the go.
Choose Choice Business Connections as Your Healthcare Industry Connectivity Vendor Today!
If you are looking for healthcare IoT and M2M connectivity services, look no further than Choice Business Connections. Our sales representatives will listen and understand your healthcare company’s technology needs and pain points and will recommend winning solutions.This will help drive innovation and simplify wireless connectivity within the organization. We provide custom healthcare wireless services at the lowest cost to increase profitability.
Are you looking to simplified wireless connectivity in the healthcare industry? Make an appointment with Choice Business Connections to learn more!