Energy and utility companies are considered the central nervous system of today’s communities. As the population increases, there is a greater need to tap into smarter grid technologies to better serve increasingly sophisticated consumers and meet evolving market expectations. At Choice Business Connections, we provide top-notch wireless connectivity services for a wide array of energy and utilities providers. Our services are designed to help deliver smart metering, support renewable energy integration, increase overall energy efficiency, automate resource delivery systems, monitor power grids and provide internet failover backup.
Energy & Utilities
IoT & M2M for Energy & Utilities: Solution providers operating in the energy and utility vertical need to consider implementing failover plans and routers. This ensures business continuity in all environmental conditions. This allows them to continue providing their customers with critical services such as electricity and water if primary connectivity fails. Wireless routers with an embedded LTE cellular plan allow for automatic failover when connectivity with the ISP is lost. They can also be used as a primary Internet connection in areas without fixed line broadband access (Rural and Remote areas).
Internet connectivity has become more available throughout the years, but there are still many areas without fixed wireline access. Our IoT plans for Energy & Utilities offer the ability to deploy full internet connectivity at any location in minutes. Solution providers can leverage our high-performance 4G LTE routers and connectivity plans that allow for unlimited or custom data allotments. We also offer custom data plans for both smart meters and power grid monitoring applications.
Our Areas of Expertise
Choice Business Connections provides top-notch IoT plans for Energy & Utilities applications. Below is a quick look at what we are good at:
- Narrow-Band IoT (NB-IoT)
- IoT & M2M
- Mobile Internet & Data
- Voice Services
- International Calling & Data Plans
- Enterprise Mobility
- PTCRB Certification
- Static IP
Benefits of Wireless Connectivity Solutions for the Energy & Utilities Industry
Below are just some of the benefits of IoT & M2M for Energy & Utilities:
- Deliver robust customer experiences: Enhance the way your utility company delivers and invoices core services by investing in smart technologies!
- Seamless meter management: Adopt a hands-off approach by implementing your automatic meter infrastructure and automatic meter reading solutions with custom wireless plans.
- Rapid deployable and cost effective: Wireless routers are much more affordable than establishing a fixed line broadband connection in many areas. Access to the necessary mobile failover devices with LTE connectivity is cost effective for remote areas.
- Business continuity in all environments: Automatic failover when the primary ISP connection is unavailable maintains up-time in all weather conditions. This also adds a layer of reliability for end-users that rely on energy and utility services, as well as the monitoring of remote locations and hardware.
- Real-time power grid monitoring: Our wireless services can help connect IoT sensors in complex electrical grids. Energy and utilities providers can monitor their grids from the point of generation to consumption. This helps preventive maintenance and instantly be notified of failures and anomalies.
- Device management: Control your wireless connectivity by labeling your connections and grouping them in groups by location or deployment.
With stellar expertise in digital transformation, our solutions help energy and utility companies drive success and reliability. Since our inception we have been providing IoT, M2M, Data, and Voice services for energy and utility providers. We understand that no two businesses are the same and that’s why our services are tailored to your specific needs. You can have peace of mind that our connectivity solution will address your pain points in the most cost-effective manner.
In addition to delivering top-notch wireless connectivity services, our company is also committed to maintaining operational excellence. This means that our clients, partners, and dealers benefit from our ethical business practices and transparent interactions. Doing business with us is quick and easy!
Are you looking for technology solutions that are made for simplifying wireless connectivity within the energy and utilities industry? Make an appointment with Choice Business Connections to learn more!