The security industry specializes in guarding against crime, espionage, sabotage, cyber-attacks and break ins among others. Today, security and surveillance is of prime importance in the world of business and public places. At Choice Business Connections we provide top-notch IoT and M2M services for the security industry. Our wireless services allow security solutions providers to develop systems that protect business assets and people. Major areas of security include; Campus Safety, Hospital & Patient Safety, Safe Cities, Stadium Safety, Airport Safety, Police Safety and most important of all Home Safety. Increasingly, these solutions rely on wireless connectivity as their primary mode for alerts and data transfer.
Wireless Connectivity for the Security Industry
Security solutions include everything from basic home monitoring systems to retina scanning security solutions. These systems often operate via various forms of connectivity both wireless and fixed line. IoT technologies make it easier for security professionals to aggregate and analyze data, as well as predict behavior or thwart potential crimes. They enable seamless data access across connected platforms and devices.
Wireless cameras for facilities and vehicles have become more available and cheaper due to competition. Storing and transferring video files has become much more efficient as 4G LTE wireless networks offer fast & reliable upload speeds. Unlimited 4G LTE data plans provide a fixed cost to companies that want to monitor their employees and improve security around the clock. A VPN or Static IP can reduce the cost of dedicated internet connections for multiple remote locations.
Global security and surveillance IoT device connections are expected to grow to 170 million in 2021. There has never been a better time than now to transform your security company and Choice Business Connections is here to simplify the process.
Our Areas of Expertise
Choice Business Connections provides seamless, reliable and cost effective wireless connectivity services and management solutions for the security solution providers.
Below is a quick look at some of the connectivity services:
- Narrow-Band IoT (NB-IoT)
- IoT & M2M
- Mobile Internet & Data
- Voice Services
- International Calling & Data Plans
- Enterprise Mobility
- PTCRB Certification
- Static IP
Benefits of Wireless Connectivity Solutions for the Security Industry
Below are some of the benefits that wireless connectivity solutions can unlock for the security industry:
- Seamless mobile access: Security professionals and end-users can utilize mobile devices to access real-time surveillance data. These capabilities are currently in high demand among residential and commercial buyers of security solutions.
- Higher bandwidth speeds: Great for things like sophisticated movement identification, facial recognition, and video-based surveillance solutions in residential and commercial areas.
- Can be integrated with residential and commercial automation systems: Gives businesses the ability to create security products and services that add simplicity to the customer experience while providing a richer set of data.
- Threat detection: With mobile routers and cloud capabilities data can be analyzed in real time so potential threats can be identified quickly.
- Gain control: Companies can be more confident that they are in control of transmitting and storing highly sensitive data. Implementation and maintenance of mobile security solutions is easier via cloud solutions that provide real-time alerts and insights.
Choice Business Connections understands that the vendors and providers in the security industry will continue to offer innovative solutions that bundle together customer monitoring/support services, video, connectivity, mobile tools, and applications. In addition, there will be a greater use of applications that can predict and notify monitoring facilities of possible security breaches. We at Choice Business Connections has all the IoT, M2M, Data, and Voice services to fit your security solution. We can customize a wireless plan to fit your application need. Our team is also comprised of veteran leaders who are driven to deliver stellar results in the security industry to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
Are you looking for technology solutions that are made for simplifying wireless connectivity within the security industry? Make an appointment with Choice Business Connections to learn more!