Solution Providers in the manufacturing and industrial space are helping optimize the supply chain, enhancing operations, and improving worker safety. Our team has the right smart devices and services to simplify the complexities of wireless connectivity, as well as accelerate IoT adoption to help drive costs down and increase efficiencies.
Understanding the Manufacturing & Industrial Industry
The manufacturing and industrial sectors are experiencing a revolution. Advanced technology is making it easier to place the right orders at the right time, customize products, help shorten lead times, and more. Whether it is product distribution or supply chain management, IoT and mobile technologies are driving change and helping to boost operational excellence.
Oftentimes, large quantities of materials and assets enter and exit an industrial or manufacturing facility. In these scenarios, integrated IoT and M2M services can track the availability of these assets in real-time. Business owners will be able to measure how they can handle these assets more efficiently than before. Better and more reliable network connectivity also allows worker to use the latest information to get their job done faster. All these can help drive costs down and improve efficiencies.
Beacons, Tracking Devices, and Smart Sensors help manufacturing companies track the production phase of their products to provide better reporting on quality control and fulfillment speed. These same devices assist in tracking inventory levels and location to reduce loss regarding theft or misplacing finished goods. There are many laws around the shipping of goods as well as the transport of goods, associated with tracking the driver’s hours of service, vehicle weight, and much more. Rugged tablets equipped with Electronic Logging Device (ELD) applications track drivers On-Duty, Driving, Sleeper, and Off-Duty time to ensure trucking companies remain compliant with fatigued driving regulations.
Connected devices within the manufacturing and industrial industry are also needed because they generate data that offers business owners crucial insights on how agile their supply chains are, how assets are performing in real-time, and how products are being used. These devices may also be programmed to predict how or when something might break. At Choice Business Connections, we have stellar expertise in M2M and IoT services, which ensure your solutions are always connected efficiently. We provide custom rate plans for low usage sensor all the way to unlimited data plans for high usage devices.
Our Areas of Expertise
Choice Business Connections provides top-notch wireless connectivity services and management solutions for a wide variety of industries, including the manufacturing and industrial industry, through the most reliable cloud-based carrier integrated platform. Below is a quick look at what we are good at:
- Narrow-Band IoT (NB-IoT)
- IoT & M2M
- Mobile Internet & Data
- Voice Services
- International Calling & Data Plans
- Enterprise Mobility
- PTCRB Certification
- Static IP
Benefits of Wireless Connectivity Solutions for the Manufacturing & Industrial Industry
Below is a non-exhaustive list of benefits that wireless connectivity solutions can unlock for the manufacturing and industrial industry:
- Eliminate security threats: Today’s employees often rely on mobile technology for distribution and inventory management. While it is convenient, it can leave them open to security threats. Choice Business Connections’ manufacturing and industrial IoT solutions are designed to protect intellectual properties from external and internal threats, such as cyber espionage and denial-of-service attacks.
- Greater flexibility: By customizing their wireless plans Solution Providers will find it easier to capitalize on emerging market trends and proactively meet evolving customer needs.
- Increase uptime: Do you own and manage hard-to-reach or geographically dispersed assets? Our superior wirelessly connectivity services allow you to continuously monitor equipment status in real-time and even troubleshoot issues remotely.
- Improve fulfillment time: Beacons and sensors allow manufacturing phases to be tracked efficiently in real-time. This allows companies to provide better forecasts for production runs and stocking levels by analyzing the build-time for each of their products.
- Eliminate theft and loss: Equipping products with tracking beacons provide companies with full transparency into their manufactured products and stocking levels.
Choose Choice Business Connections as Your Manufacturing & Industrial Connectivity Vendor Today!
Choice Business Connections understands how challenging it can be to manage large amounts of operational data that are generated from connected machines and smart devices. That’s why our dedicated team works tirelessly to help solution providers rapidly deploy and stay connected and manage their wireless devices efficiently.
Are you looking for technology solutions that are made for simplifying wireless connectivity within the manufacturing and industrial industry? Make an appointment with Choice Business Connections to learn more!