Choice IoT Newsletter – December 2021
The 3G Network shutdown is fast approaching and all legacy devices will need to be replaced with 4G or better devices prior the end of June 2022.
The time to migrate your devices is now!
Did you know:
1. All devices are required to have carrier certification (in the carrier lab), and in some instances PTCRB certification
2. Current Devices will no longer work after the deadline and any of your users that have not been migrated will be out of service
How Choice IoT can help:
1. Device Selection: Whether you need to build a device from the ground up, or are looking for an already-built certified device, our team can help you make the right selection
2. Network Type: Having a hard time deciding what network type is best for you? Let us help you. Choice IoT provides customized plans for NB-IoT, CAT-M, LTE and Fixed Wireless (High Usage plans)
3. Certification Guidance: Certification can take 90 days or more to complete. Unsure what certifications your device may require? Choice IoT is well-versed in the process and can guide you, saving time with certification so you have more time to implement your devices in the field
4. Data Management/ Deployment Efficiency: Choice IoT provides you with a fully integrated platform which will provide you full control and visibility into your account. Control costs with real time data usage and reporting. Speed up deployments with simplified activation process.
Reach out for a FREE 15 minute consultation with one of our experts so that we can show you how we can help you through the process.
Choice IoT continues to simplify IoT Connectivity for Agriculture solution providers!
One of the most important industries on the planet is undergoing an IoT revolution that will help feed the world. Smart Agriculture takes the timeless lessons learned from hundreds of harvests and applies bold new strategies and solutions that produce greater yields, less waste and loss, and bold, incredibly efficient methods.
Your Advantage In Partnering with Choice IoT
With the diverse needs of the Agriculture industry Choice IoT can provide several advantages and benefits including:
1) Network: Choose between, 4G, 5G , NB-IoT, CAT-M and even Fixed Wireless for large data needs. All on Americas Largest and Most reliable network!
2) Plans: We can customize rate plans across all categories to fit your solutions needs, allowing you to maximize profitability
3) Device Selection: Migrating to new technology? Let our team of experts guide you in device selection and certification to ensure the best possible experience for your customers
4) Management: With our fully integrated connectivity management platform, CAMP, you can speed up deployments with our simplified activation process and reduce costs with our detailed data reporting
Set up a Free 15 minute consultation with our team, and let us show you how we are improving the way our partners in Smart Agriculture mange and control their connected solutions.
T‑Mobile Hits Nearly 5 Gbps with Another 5G First
In the first‑ever New Radio Dual Connectivity call on a Standalone 5G network, the Un‑carrier hit speeds of 4950 Mbps
Standalone 5G is the future of wireless, and we are leading the charge! T-Mobile recently pulled off the world’s first 5G standalone (SA) New Radio Dual Connectivity (NR DC) data call on a commercial network. If you need help translating all that (this writer sure did), it means we combined the power of 2.5 GHz spectrum (n41) with millimeter-wave (n260) to boost download speeds to nearly 5 Gbps (mind-blowing fast – like downloading an HD movie in the blink of an eye fast)! Our team made it all happen on the only nationwide commercial SA 5G network in the U.S.
Asiatelco Technologies, Inc. (ATEL) is a leading provider of wireless terminal products to their valuable customers worldwide. Their innovative products and solutions are widely used for reliable broadband access, IoT applications, and voice communications.
To learn more, Click here